1. It features a heavy duty triple feeding action by way of: bottom feed, needle feed and walking foot top feed. These three different feeding components combine together to give a positive feed action which is well-matched with heavy or bulky material & fabrics;
2. It is fitted with the more advanced large vertically mounted hook assembly & drive transmission: which usually perform better than the standard & cheaper horizontal hook type set-up;
3. The machine is smooth running, durable, versatile and its robust construction includes: needle roller bearings for the arm & hook shaft etc., cog driven belt assemblies and more importantly an automatic oil lubrication system is fitted, which reduces wear & tear considerably;
4. A stitch length of up-to 9mm is available for functional and decorative stitching (with thick thread), plus the presser foot has a high clearance of up-to 16mm;
5. A safety clutch is fitted to help prevent damage to the hook, bevel gears and other important parts, should the machine become jammed or over-loaded;
6. Well designed and robust general purpose needle feed, walking foot sewing machine for use on medium to heavy weight materials such as: leather, webbing, canvas, PVC, vinyl, coated fabrics and upholstery materials etc.
For sewing leather sofa and armchairs, car seats, general upholstery, leather bags, belts, lifting slings, cargo lashing straps, safety harness, leather crafts, truck cover, banners, tents, canopies, tarpaulins, awnings, handbags, lorry curtain sidings, outdoor wear, straps & camping goods etc.