1. The short arm bring more needle penetration force which is better for stitching rigid and synthetic material such as rubber shoe bottoms, western tack & western saddles;
2. The compound feed mechanism of this machine features a feed dog, walking foot, and needle feed that all work in unison to insure feeding of the most difficult materials with ease;
3. The presser foot has an extra high lift and can go up to 25mm, allowing for a large range of extra heavy weight material or bulky items to be used;
4. The special extra large Barrel shuttle hook and bobbin capacity reduces the number of bobbin changes and offers high efficiency in sewing products using extra thick thread up to metric size 7* (=V415, 1300dX3 or T-400);
5. This leather stitching machine features a heavy duty cylinder arm shape which helps in the production of 3-dimensional items;
6. Special flatbed tabletop attachment available that allows the cylinder arm sewing surface to be converted to a flat sewing surface to allow for better stitching with certain types of work;
7. The compact design is a good way to facilitate and improve sewing detail for professionals and novice leather crafters.
Sews material up to 7/8" thick including leather, nylon webbing, plastic coated webbing, rubber, synthetic material and canvas:
saddle, harness, holster, horse tacks, chap, leather belts, leather sheath, leather bags, leather briefcases, bridles, stirrup, webbing slings, safety harness, animal collars, leashes. As well as binding operation for car rugs, leather shoes, car mats, carpets etc.