1. The 7318 lockstitch machine has a compound feed (drop feed, foot and needle), which, combined with a higher needle bar stroke, which in this model is up to 37mm, perfectly copes with technical sewing;
2. The hook is enlarged, and thus allows placing the bobbin with enlarged capacity (diameter 26mm). This solution allows for a less frequent thread exchange, which is especially important in technical sewing, where thicker threads are used;
3. This triple feed lockstitch sewing machine has automatic lubrication system which is more convenient and economical in comparison with manual lubrication system;
4. The energy-saving motor installed in the lockstitch allows for a reduction of costs, because it consumes much less energy compared to clutch motors;
5. Precise needle UP/DOWN positioning, it may be convenient to have the machine stop with the needle in "down" position for operations where sewing will continue after adjusting the item or have it stop in the "needle-up" position when the work will be removed after each operation;
6. A full array of special presser foot is avaialble for high productivity and perfect seam quality.
Designed to sew leather, vinyl, canvas, synthetics, webbing and other medium to heavy weight materials, for example furniture and car upholstery, bags, suitcases, general upholstery, belts,leather crafts, truck cover, banners, tents, canopies, tarpaulins, awnings, handbags, lorry curtain sidings, outdoor wear, straps & camping goods etc.