1. A compound feed walking foot design with needle feed, walking foot, and feed dogs, the CB341 offers perfectly spaced stitches in both forward and reverse;
2. A larger bobbin than most cylinder bed machines in its class. The large bobbin allows for fewer bobbin changes and thicker thread use;
3. A drop in style bobbin allowing for easier bobbin changes;
4. The CB341 can handle thread from size 46 to 138, and in certain conditions, up to a size 207 thread;
5. The build quality and efficiency in operation of the 341 is very refined, which translates into and excellent running machine with incredible durability and efficient operation;
6. The CB341 features a 10.5 inch arm and can comfortablely sew from 1/16" to 3/8" inch thick day to day;
7. It offers a 1/2" presser foot lift enabling the operator to fit thick materials under the arm with ease;
8. Fully belt cover for safety sewing operation;
9. A full array of special sewing equipment are available for high productivity and perfect seam quality.
leather bags, wallets, chaps, chinks, belts, billfolds, purses, handbags, football, bridles & harness, luggage, straps, headstalls, automotive upholstery, marine vinyl and canvas, and other lightweight and medium weight projects.