1.Powerful walking foot mechanism insures the smooth feeding of hard-to-feed materials or multi-layered sections of materials to achieve consistent seam quality that is free from irregular stitch pitches;
2. Easy to change cam for straight stitch, 1-step (2-points), 2-step (3-points), 3-step (4-points) zigzag, ideal for durable assembly seams and decorative seams;
3. The large shuttle hook and bobbin capacity reduces the number of bobbin changes and offer high efficiency in sewing sails, tents and tarpaulins, using extra thick thread up to size V415, as well as thick decorative thread Tex 400 or 1300dx3 or 1.2mm braided thread;
4. A large Zigzag width of up-to 16mm to give nice decorative or functional stitching on a wide range of applications;
5. The basic mechanics (Shuttle hook, adjustments and times) is the same with Durkopp Adler 366 heavy duty zigzag, therefore it is easier for the manufacturers who already worked with Adler 366 type zig-zag sails sewing machines;
6. Standard equipped with powerful, quiet and reliable energy saving servo motor (Kinedyne HM-750T) and needle position synchronizer allows you to stop the needle in up AND (not OR) down positions;
7. Pneumatic foot lift, pneumatic reverse stitch, needle cooler and zigzag binding device are available as option.
Sails making and repairing, parachutes manufacturing, furniture upholstering, joining two pieces of carpets, mats and rugs together or overedging thick carpets, mats, wool blankets, cotton rugs, braided rugs, isolation blanket, attaching ropes to nets, joining nets together, and serging / finishing the edge of netting, such as fishing nets, sports nets, cargo nets, safety nets, agriculture nets etc.