1. The long arm flat bed allows up-to 760mm* (30") clearance to the right of the needle, which is approximately Three times the length of a standard sewing machine arm, and has a high under arm clearance of 145mm;
2. It features a triple feeding action by way of: bottom feed, needle feed & walking foot top feed and is fitted with 2x extra large vertical axis hooks for use with very thick sewing threads (for both decorative stitches and safety seams);
3. A high foot lift of up-to 23mm allows many different types of heavy or bulky items to be stitched;
4. A safety clutch is fitted to help prevent damage to the hook, bevel gears and other important parts, should the machine become jammed or over-loaded;
5. Model also features a back mounted puller feed system with bottom driven roller for extra feeding power and additional enhancements including: high torque electronic needle positing motor, air assisted reverse device, air operated auto foot lifter, air operated auto puller lifter, Knuckle quick reverse system and electronic stitch count box with inching control;
6. This is an excellent replacement of other expensive extra heavy duty long arm compound feed sewing machines, include Seiko JW-28BL-30, Juki LG-158, Consew 745R, Singer 145W etc.
7. All 718-30 and 728-30 long arm industrial sewing machines are completely installed, thoroughly tested and serviced before delivery, ready to sew out of box.
For sewing extra heavy weight materials such as canvas, vinyl, leather, synthetics, and various coated, laminated and rubberized fabrics.
Suitable for sewing such as tents, parachutes, sails, tarps, awnings, truck covers, leather sofas and other furniture upholstery, field covers, sleeping bags, sheets, military & tactical Gear, shade structures and heavy bulky products.